If you are in a dash, or don’t want to read all the reviews about which is the best conservatory furniture, then based on price, features and value we recommend the Yaheetech 3 seater fabric sofa bed as the best buy this year.
Nothing will kill the vibe of your conservatory like making the wrong furniture choice, even choosing beautiful sets can still go wrong if they’re not the right size or fit for space.
Below you’re going to find some of the very best conservatory furniture for small and large spaces. Also, a comprehensive buyer’s guide to keeping you right when buying suites and chairs.
From conservatory tables and chairs to the most stylish contemporary garden room sets money can buy. Not forgetting those on a budget our reviews also cover the best cheap furniture for conservatories.
Let dive in..
In this article we are going to review the following conservatory furniture options:
- Keter California Rattan Coffee Table
- Yaheetech 3 Seater Fabric Sofa Bed
- Keter Corfu Outdoor 4 Seater Rattan Sofa Furniture
- Mecor Nest of Tables
- Warmiehomy Occasional Linen Fabric Armchair
Few Quick Tips to Get the Best Furniture Cheaper
You certainly have to pay attention to a number of factors to ensure you get the best value for your money, but here are some quick tips that will help you buy good furniture and decorate your conservatory in style.
- Your sunroom or orangery will be exposed to direct sunlight, so be ready to deal with high temperature and humidity. You should keep these factors in mind when buying furnishings. If it is not durable enough to withstand the direct sunlight, you will soon be looking for new pieces. Cane is a good choice because it can withstand the elements. Another benefit of cane is that its cushions are usually loose. It allows you to change the colour scheme in an economical way. Here’s a pretty solid guide on how to clean cane.
- You may consider bringing the outdoors into your home by using natural shades, such as cream, tan, and muted hues of blue and green will offer a nature-inspired look. Keeping indoor plants around your purchase will also serve as a great way of incorporating outside elements into your conservatory.
- You may consider putting your money on lightweight selections. Understand that you will be moving this a lot more than how you handle the regular stuff in your home. You may have to move your chair out of the direct sunlight while reading something on your digital reader.
- You may want to avoid the traditional rattan look if you are more interested in making your garden the main feature of the space. You will be better off going for a simple paired back style that is not too hard on your eyes. In this case, opt for wooden framed because it complements the natural elements of the outdoors, and it is also easy to find wooden furniture for a conservatory that is contemporary and stylish.
- You may find materials with a darker wood finish to be a good choice for super bright conservatories. Due to an abundance of natural light, darker wood finish works great, especially when you offset it a bit against a rather neutral palette and multiple layers of pattern and texture.
Modern conservatory chairs and other items have become increasingly popular in 2019 and look set to continue in the future. This is why we have developed an in-depth article, so you have everything you need to pick the most contemporary selections. With a range of colours, sets and prices we have no doubt you will find your perfect choice.
Rattan conservatory items are an ideal choice for any sunroom or orangery, as it has all the correct materials to tolerate the heat without drying out. With many to select from, we have created a detailed summary of the top living room furniture on the market today, that offers you not only quality but at an affordable price without breaking the bank!
Cane conservatory furniture is also on the upward trend for popularity and is continuing to be found in more and more homes. This is why we have researched and studied which are great value for money and provide you with a great selection to decide from. No matter what your budget, I am sure you will find exactly what you’re looking for.
Wicker conservatory furniture is very similar to rattan and can be found in plenty of homes. With a wide selection to choose from and prices ranging from low to extremely high, it’s no wonder so many people pick it as their first choice. Our expert team have put together a fantastic collection for you to read and see which one is the perfect fit for your home.
Product Reviews & Buyers Guide
With so many options on what type of furniture is best suited to your conservatory, it can sometimes be difficult to narrow it down to a select few. Whether it’s a table, set of chairs, sofa or maybe even some ornaments, there’s plenty to think about when filling your conservatory!
A Good Table Option – Keter California Coffee Table
This stylish and versatile coffee table is ideal for any conservatory, balcony or garden. It’s easy to assemble with its lightweight design, whilst still being durable, tough and low maintenance due to its round double weave. At a reasonable price, this table definitely offers great value for a sleek piece in your conservatory.
- If you use the table for your garden it can collect water when it rains
- Customers complained that the lid doesn’t always stay shut
Best Sofa Option – Unmatchable Duo-Contrast 3 Seater Sofa
This terrific 3 seater sofa is ideal for any conservatory as it brings comfort and style. With a duck grey & charcoal fabric and chrome detail curved legs, this product is not to be missed. It’s flat-pack making it easy to assemble and can also turn into a sofa bed if you need the extra sleeping space.
- People complained that instructions weren’t easy to follow
- Some have turned up damaged according to customer reviews
Best Modern Furniture Set – Keter Corfu 4 Seater Sofa Set
This fantastic lounge is ideal for gardens and conservatories is ideal for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family. It’s made entirely of plastic meaning no metallic parts that are likely to corrode. It also comes with cream cushions for extra comfort, as well as an accent table.
- Customers complained of missing parts on the rare occasion
- Some deliveries were slightly late
Ideal For A Small Conservatory – Glass Nesting Tables
A great set of stylish glass tables that provide quality and elegance. They consist of three that slot neatly together or can be easily separated to create more space. The items need to be assembled but are very easy with the instructions provided.
Great Value – Warmiehomy Occasional Linen Fabric Armchair
This high-quality armchair includes fabric linen and a supportive foam setting with soft upholstery. With its solid oak legs, the chair is extremely sturdy and stands firm for daily use. It is suitable for a number of rooms, including a conservatory, office, bedroom and dining room.
- Some customers complained that you can’t sit on it for hours as it becomes uncomfortable
- Some customers stated that it was not great value for money
Indoor Sunroom ideas
Our British summers can be ridiculously short and unpredictable but when the good weather hits we want nothing more than to fling open the windows and doors and let it in. Our conservatories become a seamless bridge to the outdoor garden space and for maximum effect, the purchase needs to compliment the garden.
Likewise, a rustic and natural garden needs its own rustic style. Rattan is an excellent option. It is sturdy yet lightweight. It is durable and comes in a wide variety of styles making it superb value for money.
Unlike metal-framed furniture, if cared for properly, can withstand the elements for years, particularly the cold damp of the long winter months and it is infinitely more comfortable. Metal framed materials, unfortunately, often fail to make a style statement, rusts far too easily and even as a low-cost alternative, you should avoid if you don’t want a bad experience.
Consider the Style of Your Design
It is so easy to get carried away when choosing what to put in a conservatory. The new modern styles available are often so removed from the usual settee and chairs of the living room that the offer of super-luxury can be tempting, to say the least. However, it is vital to keep the style of your conservatory firmly in mind when out and about choosing pieces for your brand-new space.
Popular with most homeowners, a traditional build improves the available space in your home and adds to the overall value of your property. Usually designed with the country house or classic cottage look in mind, many people opt for the Victorian model.
This type comes with small walls built onto solid foundations and leads framed glasswork that provides an open view of the garden while you are relaxing. Traditional styled works particularly well and adds to the overall look and feel of your traditional conservatory.
If you have more space and cash to invest, you can opt for the Edwardian style with a large tiled rectangular floor space and high sloping roof. An Edwardian with its elegant rounded effect is a design classic that can be made to look truly exquisite with intricate wrought-iron beautifully complimenting the wrought iron structure and lead framed glasswork.
Go for wrought iron and load it up with cushions. For a greater effect add towering hothouse ferns and plants that increase the impact of a patterned tile floor and for an even greater visual impact add colourful tablecloths and throws to truly re-create a historic Edwardian feel.
Wooden furniture looks exceptionally good, but you will have to spend a lot of money. It is also quite difficult to maintain it. Rattan, on the other hand, is quite affordable and extremely easy to maintain. It’s also an environmentally friendly material choice, which makes it better than wood.
If you are willing to spend more, try wicker that offers a rustic elegance to your sunroom. While it is not as expensive as products made of teak or solid wood, you will still have to spend a good amount of money. You are going to get a good value for the money though.
For someone with no real budget constraint, going for teak is one impressive choice. It looks stylish and is quite durable as well. It is quite expensive though. In terms of money, ranges made of wrought iron is also on the expensive side.
In case you are on a tight budget, you may consider buying resin wicker pieces. This fabricated material is designed to look like wicker. You may be able to find some affordable furniture pieces made of this material. The good thing is that it is extremely hard-wearing.
The material of the product plays a role in determining its price, but how much you end up spending on furnishings also depends on how many pieces you decide to buy. A mid-range set consisting of a suite with 2 single chairs, a coffee table, and a 2-seater sofa might cost you around £500. Be prepared to pay more if you are interested in adding more pieces, including a bookshelf, footstools, and more.
Where to Buy
The usual suspects are the right choice here, the likes of Next, Argos, eBay and Amazon are all great for this kind of purchase. One place we have found some great cheap furniture deals on is Wayfair. They are fast emerging as our go-to place for high quality yet cheap bargains.
The bottom line is that it’s a bright, spacious, multi-purpose room, and you can use it in a variety of ways just by furnishing it with the right pieces. Just be sure to know how you are going to use it, how big the available space is, and how much money you can spend to find the most suitable items for your home.